Why choose Keyang?
The Korean company Keyang Powertools has been a producer of high quality machines for construction and industry for more than 30 years. They have also been producing for various A-brands on the European market (e.g. Hitachi & Makita) for more than 15 years. Keyang beats its competitors by delivering excellent quality for a fair price. From their position as market leader on the Korean market, they now also focus on the European market.
Why choose the Keyang KH5000M?
The KH5000M is in terms of quality and use absolutely comparable to other A-brands on the market. We even dare to say that the Keyang KH5000M is in many cases of higher quality. Due to its ingenious design, this machine is very durable and a long life is guaranteed.
Features Keyang KH5000M Demolition hammer – 1050W – SDS Max
- Absolute A-quality with 3 years manufacturer’s warranty
- Ergonomic, compact and slim design for more control and easy work in confined spaces
- The soft rubber coating on the handle reduces the transmission of vibration to the hands for less fatigue in continuous use
- Ideal for light demolition, surface preparation or making trenches and through-holes in stone, masonry and light concrete
- Excellent power to weight ratio: 7.5 Joules of impact energy delivered by a 5 kg hammer
- Active Vibration Control system with floating rear handle and cushioned side handle reduce vibration
- Front handle can be rotated 360° and locked in different angles
- The chisel can be locked in 12 different positions for the best angle according to the application
- Electronic brush wear/service indicator
- Power – 1050 W
- Stroke frequency no-load – 3500 /min
- Impact force – 7,5 Joule
- Weight – 5,4 kg
- Lubrication – vet
- Chuck – SDS-Max
Scope of delivery
- 1x Grease
- 1x Adjustable anti-vibration side handle
- Supplied in a case